Gents

Did anyone else see Mickelson's caddy position the bag so that it
protected the teeing area from the setting sun? This was late in the
second round. The caddy also took a lot of time positioning people to
minimise any movement that might distract him.

I have no problem with the second part but putting the bag where he did,
is that not a violation of rule 14b? I also refer to decision 14-2/3.

I'd be interested in your views on this.

Cheers
Graham