In a message dated 1/7/2008 3:03:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I did some internet searching, and I came back with .335 for the 905T.
> If that is wrong, please let me know.
>
> Now for a couple of tougher questions.  How is the YS-6+?  The shaft is
> a stiff?  Does it play soft/stiff?  If it is already tip prepared for a
> titleist bore thru, will it basically be unplayable in a regular bore
> head?
>
> Thanks
>
> Brian Parkinson

Hi Brian,
It would be a .335 as you have found out.
I've never hit a ys6+ but have hit plenty ys6's and always felt they were on
the softer side, very comparable to an sk pure energy, only more expensive.
There isn't any tip cutting for a 905t, unless you mean the shaft was sanded
4" in which case you will need an extra long ferrule for cosmetics, or else
you will have to tip it.
David

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.