Hey John, I'm into at least a few of those subjects.

I've been making beer for about 20 - 25 years. I keep it in 5 gal soda kegs
shot with CO2 - usually 2 kegs at a time in a converted fridge. Usually 5 gal
of amber ale, 5 gal of some kind of stout (oatmeal stout at the moment).
Bottles are too much of a pain.

Started fly fishing about 15 years ago. Lots of fun, especially since I'm near
the Sierras - Yosemite, Sequoia Nat'l Forest, etc. I think its called fishing
rather than catching for a good reason.

A year ago I tripped and fell (sober, too) and tore up my left wrist. Therapy
became learning guitar. I really suck at it but I can read music, and JanFlan's
a musician, so I have a built-in instructor. Fun stuff.

Let's see, what else? I recently acquired a couple of Macs - a G4 Tower and an
iBook G4 that I use exclusively now. I can't get DSL where I live, or cable.
Satellite's more than I want to spend. So I hooked up with Cricket Broadband.
Loaded the software on 3 computers. All I do is unplug the broadband modem from
a USB port and connect to one of the other computers. Pretty fast compared to
dial-up - 550K - 900K.

There's other stuff as well but not used as much as I once did - b & W
darkroom, 4x5 cameras, Ansel Adams school, etc. Hell, even now, I've been
elected to the CC board of directors. Oh boy, what joy!

I'll take a look at the site. Try not to contaminate it ;-)

TFlan

--- On Mon, 12/15/08, j...@clubmaker-online.com <j...@clubmaker-online.com>