 From: j...@clubmaker-online.com <j...@clubmaker-online.com>
 Subject: Re: ShopTalk: New Golf Group
 To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
 Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 6:05 PM
 You're the perfect Nthuziast!
 I simply added some of the things I've always been
 interested in. If
 you've got others, feel free to add groups of interest
 to you.
 I'll try and catch up on the beer making with you at
 the site. I had
 a beer making kit about 20 years ago and I've been
 looking at getting
 into it again. I like your kegging idea, I blew up all my
 bottles
 when I experimented with it years ago.
 I'll catch up with you at the new site.
 John

 >Hey John, I'm into at least a few of those
 subjects.

 >I've been making beer for about 20 - 25 years. I
 keep it in 5 gal
 >soda kegs shot with CO2 - usually 2 kegs at a time in a
 converted
 >fridge. Usually 5 gal of amber ale, 5 gal of some kind
 of stout
 >(oatmeal stout at the moment). Bottles are too much of
 a pain.

 >Started fly fishing about 15 years ago. Lots of fun,
 especially
 >since I'm near the Sierras - Yosemite, Sequoia
 Nat'l Forest, etc. I
 >think its called fishing rather than catching for a
 good reason.

 >A year ago I tripped and fell (sober, too) and tore up
 my left
 >wrist. Therapy became learning guitar. I really suck at
 it but I can
 >read music, and JanFlan's a musician, so I have a
 built-in
 >instructor. Fun stuff.
 >
 >Let's see, what else? I recently acquired a couple
 of Macs - a G4
 >Tower and an iBook G4 that I use exclusively now. I
 can't get DSL
 >where I live, or cable. Satellite's more than I
 want to spend. So I
 >hooked up with Cricket Broadband. Loaded the software
 on 3
 >computers. All I do is unplug the broadband modem from
 a USB port
 >and connect to one of the other computers. Pretty fast
 compared to
 >dial-up - 550K - 900K.
 >
 >There's other stuff as well but not used as much as
 I once did - b &
 >W darkroom, 4x5 cameras, Ansel Adams school, etc. Hell,
 even now,
 >I've been elected to the CC board of directors. Oh
 boy, what joy!

 >I'll take a look at the site. Try not to
 contaminate it ;-)

 <j...@clubmaker-online.com>
 >>  Subject: ShopTalk: New Golf Group
 >>  To: shoptalk@mail.msen.com
 >>  Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 12:53 PM
 >>  I'd like to pass along information on a new
 online group
 >>  that I
 >>  started today called NThuz.
 >>
 >>  NThuz is a new online social community for
 golfers, mobile
 >>  gadgeteers, craft beer drinkers and home brewers,
 music,
 >>  ipod, and
 >>  Mac lovers, photographers, fisherman, car tuners,
 chefs,
 >>  guitarists,
 >>  gardeners, cyclists, snowmobilers, & more.
 >>
 >>  Upload your favorite videos, music, and
 photographs. Start
 >>  your own
 >>  interest group and discuss the latest in gadgets
 in our
 >>  discussion
 >>  forum. Share how-to advice, golf equipment
 reviews and
 >>  swing advice,
 >>  gardening tips, snow conditions, recipes, and
 more in the
 >>  chat room
 >>  or at our blog or start your own group covering
 whatever
 >>  you're
 >>  enthusiastic about.
 >>
 >>  Go to http://nthuz.com for signup info.
 You'll need a
 >>  screen name (or
 >>  simply use your name) and email address to sign
 up.
 >>  Let me know what you think. Thought I'd offer
 it up to
 >>  Shoptalkers first.
 >>
 >>  --
 >>

 >>  Thanks!
 >>  John Muir
 >>  shoptalk
 >>
 >>  skype: jhmuir
 > >>  AIM: golfcas...@mac.com
 >>  810.923.7396
 >>  http://clubmaker-online.com
 >>  http://gripscience.com
 >>  clubmaker.mobi
 >--

 By the way, I send out monthly information on new golf
 equipment
 called The Clubmaker Report, would you like me to add your
 email
 address to it? Send me a quick note if yes.

 Thanks!
 John Muir