 From: j...@clubmaker-online.com <j...@clubmaker-online.com>
 Subject: Re: ShopTalk: New Golf Group
 To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
 Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 7:09 PM
 Just returned from our first trip of the season. I've
 got a home in
 Traverse City near Lake Michigan and we get tons of snow.
 27" last
 week. I've got a 2-up Ski-Doo and drag my poor 10 year
 old around all
 winter.
 John

 <j...@clubmaker-online.com>
 >>  Subject: Re: ShopTalk: New Golf Group
 >>  To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
 >>  Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 6:05 PM
 >>  You're the perfect Nthuziast!
 >>  I simply added some of the things I've always
 been
 >>  interested in. If
 >>  you've got others, feel free to add groups of
 interest
 >>  to you.
 >>  I'll try and catch up on the beer making with
 you at
 >>  the site. I had
 >>  a beer making kit about 20 years ago and I've
 been
 >>  looking at getting
 >>  into it again. I like your kegging idea, I blew
 up all my
 >>  bottles
 >>  when I experimented with it years ago.
 >>  I'll catch up with you at the new site.
 >>  John
 >>

 >>  >Hey John, I'm into at least a few of
 those
 >>  subjects.
 >>  >
 >>  >I've been making beer for about 20 - 25
 years. I
 >>  keep it in 5 gal
 >>  >soda kegs shot with CO2 - usually 2 kegs at a
 time in a
 >>  converted
 >>  >fridge. Usually 5 gal of amber ale, 5 gal of
 some kind
 >>  of stout
 >>  >(oatmeal stout at the moment). Bottles are
 too much of
 >>  a pain.
 >>  >
 >>  >Started fly fishing about 15 years ago. Lots
 of fun,
 >>  especially
 >>  >since I'm near the Sierras - Yosemite,
 Sequoia
 >>  Nat'l Forest, etc. I
 >>  >think its called fishing rather than catching
 for a
 >>  good reason.
 >>  >
 >>  >A year ago I tripped and fell (sober, too)
 and tore up
 >>  my left
 >>  >wrist. Therapy became learning guitar. I
 really suck at
 >>  it but I can
 >>  >read music, and JanFlan's a musician, so
 I have a
 >>  built-in
 >>  >instructor. Fun stuff.
 >>  >
 >>  >Let's see, what else? I recently acquired
 a couple
 >>  of Macs - a G4
 >>  >Tower and an iBook G4 that I use exclusively
 now. I
 >>  can't get DSL
 >>  >where I live, or cable. Satellite's more
 than I
 >>  want to spend. So I
 >>  >hooked up with Cricket Broadband. Loaded the
 software
 >>  on 3
 >>  >computers. All I do is unplug the broadband
 modem from
 >>  a USB port
 >>  >and connect to one of the other computers.
 Pretty fast
 >>  compared to
 >>  >dial-up - 550K - 900K.
 >>  >
 >>  >There's other stuff as well but not used
 as much as
 >>  I once did - b &
 >>  >W darkroom, 4x5 cameras, Ansel Adams school,
 etc. Hell,
 >>  even now,
 >>  >I've been elected to the CC board of
 directors. Oh
 >>  boy, what joy!
 >>  >
 >>  >I'll take a look at the site. Try not to
 >>  contaminate it ;-)
 >>  >
 >>  >TFlan
 >>  >
 >>  >
 >>  >--- On Mon, 12/15/08,
 j...@clubmaker-online.com
 >>  ><j...@clubmaker-online.com> wrote:
 >>  >
 >>  >>  From: j...@clubmaker-online.com
 >>  <j...@clubmaker-online.com>
 >>  >>  Subject: ShopTalk: New Golf Group
 >>  >>  To: shoptalk@mail.msen.com
 >>  >>  Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 12:53
 PM
 >>  >>  I'd like to pass along information
 on a new
 >>  online group
 >>  >>  that I
 >>  >>  started today called NThuz.
 >>  >>
 >>  >>  NThuz is a new online social community
 for
 >>  golfers, mobile
 > >>  >>  gadgeteers, craft beer drinkers and
 home brewers,
 >>  music,
 >>  >>  ipod, and
 > >>  >>  Mac lovers, photographers, fisherman,
 car tuners,
 >>  chefs,
 >>  >>  guitarists,
 >>  >>  gardeners, cyclists, snowmobilers,
 & more.
 >>  >>
 >>  >>  Upload your favorite videos, music, and
 >>  photographs. Start
 >>  >>  your own
 >>  >>  interest group and discuss the latest
 in gadgets
 >>  in our
 >>  >>  discussion
 >>  >>  forum. Share how-to advice, golf
 equipment
 >>  reviews and
 >>  >>  swing advice,
 >>  >>  gardening tips, snow conditions,
 recipes, and
 >>  more in the
 >>  >>  chat room
 >>  >>  or at our blog or start your own group
 covering
 >>  whatever
 >>  >>  you're
 >>  >>  enthusiastic about.
 >>  >>
 >>  >>  Go to http://nthuz.com for signup info.
 >>  You'll need a
 >>  >>  screen name (or
 >>  >>  simply use your name) and email address
 to sign
 >>  up.
 >>  >>  Let me know what you think. Thought
 I'd offer
 >>  it up to
 >>  >>  Shoptalkers first.
 >>  >>
 >>  >>  --
 >>  >>
 >>  >>
 >>  >>  Thanks!
 >>  >>  John Muir
 >>  >>  shoptalk
 >>  >>
 >>  >>  skype: jhmuir
 >  > >>  AIM: golfcas...@mac.com
 >>  >>  810.923.7396
 >>  >>  http://clubmaker-online.com
 >>  >>  http://gripscience.com
 >>  >>  clubmaker.mobi
 >>  >--
 >>  >Shoptalk ** Sponsored by the new Aldila
 Voodoo.
 >>  >Learn more at http://aldilavoodoo.com/
 >>

 >>  --
 >>  By the way, I send out monthly information on new
 golf
 >>  equipment
 >>  called The Clubmaker Report, would you like me to
 add your