Mondher will help. We had a problem where our Speed Match would only read "READY" and would not measure at all. An email to Mondher got a quick reply with instructions for a fix. The laser is out out of adjustment. We are creating a video to show how to make the fix for "READY" readings and how to calibrate the Speed Match machine if it isn't calibrated.

Irony...
We would have published the video this week but our computer's video card died and we had to get it replace. Then a memory stick died and we had to get it replaced. I think we are not up and running again and should get the video out next week. (fingers and toes are crossed, my son was to pick up the computer on the way home last night)

More how to videos on the way.

Roy Nix

Mondher will respond. If not a fellow named Mike will respond. Just use the
i...@golfmechanix.com and they will sove your problem. My problem was a
regional setting issue. See below.
Hi Andre'

Mondher is out of town at the moment and will not be back until this next
Tuesday, but let me see if I can help you out.

The likely reason for you not being able to register the software is that
your operating system is for Canada or in French. The time format etc. and
keyboard character set is different.

Thus follow these procedure for completing the registration:

1-      Go to windows control panel / regional settings.

2-      Change the language setting to US English.

3-      Change the tome format to Am PM.

4-      Install the MOi software and complete the registration.

5-      When done go back to country settings and reset your language and
time format back to French.

I hope this helps and that I've assumed correctly that you are in Canada. In
any case all the language settings are the same.

Best Regards,

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom and Donna" <tdmas...@earthlink.net>