Probably a dumb question, but does 190g with two 5g screws mean the weight without the screws would be 180g and, if so, are the screws removable?
Thanks.

John McGrath

On 10/15/10 12:22 PM, j...@clubmaker-online.com wrote:
I'm kicking off the new lightweight senior clubhead that I'm offering at Clubmaker Online. I'm calling it the Traverse HiCor.

It's two piece cast with forged face. 190g (with two 5 g screws). Square face angle and 58 deg lie. I'm going with a non-conforming version in 10 and 12 deg, will probably add a conforming version in the Spring.

I built mine to 46.75" with a 59g UST AXIVCore Blue shaft and 35g grip and have been blasting it. I typically play and Stiff flex but went R flex with the superlight head.

I've got a lightweight Graphite Design YSQ 45 and YSQ 55 I'm going to try to see if it can beat the current combination.

It's a nice, quality head. I'd compare it to the Nakashima cast heads. In fact, the foundry does work for some high end Japanese OEM's.

I'm doing a preorder special, regular price is going to be
$159 less $50 for the preorder ($109). Probably looking at 45 days or so for shipment.

I'm marketing it to Seniors and ladies but even though the face is quite thin (2.2mm) it should hold up to 110 mph swings (mine is 103 and no problems after 6 weeks or so).

http://www.clubmaker-online.com/seniorclubhead.html