As Ed Reeder said it's tough to make a buck on putter fitting!
I developed a method of fitting based on toe balance where I had a
measuring device (very simple) which allowed me to assign a number to ANY
putter.
Golfer started putting with a mid range number, never changing setup position
and ball was placed on a marked spot 10 feet from the hole on a PERFECTLY
FLAT putting surface. If the ball went consistently to the left or right of
the hole I could hand the golfer another putter of a different number.Once the
"proper" number putter was found the golfer was sinking about 90% of his
puts! Another advantage was by striking the ball more toward the heel or toe
the golfer could eliminate the "break" of the green!
The golfer could then select a putter with "his" number and though a
different style he was a "putting machine"!
Most often no putter was purchased! He had an old favorite, wanted the hot
one now on the tour, liked a special style or brand, was going to change his
grip, stance, style and all other excuses!
I would send the golfer off with a business card with his "number" written
on the back! He could then go to any proshop, golf discounter, website and
request a "-2 Ping whiz banger and be recognized as a total idiot!
>From this I got much satisfaction and no profit but it gave me something to
do on cold days off season to satisfy the lunch crowd that just wanted to
kick some tires, hit a few balls or pick my brain.

Fortunately, I never invested in a launch monitor to satisfy my customers.
That's why I call the launch monitor a lunch monitor.
Biggest profit center for me was regripping, installing ProSoft Inserts,
lengthening and shortening clubs and bending irons.