From: j...@clubmaker-online.com
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 12:39 PM
To: shoptalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: ShopTalk: putter fitting

Any good resources on putter fitting? Any of you have any hot
tips/words of wisdom on this subject?

I'm thinking a putter analysis at the course I do a little work at
might be fun.
>From a few things I've read, it looks like checking loft and lie
would be the main things to work on.

Is putter loft/lie fitting done dynamically (like irons), i.e. watch
a few putts and if they tend to pull left putter is too upright/push
right then too flat?
Will a static measurement while they address the ball tell anything?

--

hanks!
John Muir