Correction: Other putters come in at E1
André.

From: Art Woods
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 8:11 AM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: putter fitting

Anybody here paying attention to a putter's swingweight?  I putt really well
with a friend's putter so I asked him  to borrow it (Odyssey dual force
550-black insert-older model) so I could check a few things out.
Turns out the swingweight is D2.5 at 35 inches from the center of the face. My
other not so likeable putters come in at D1 +- at the same length and are up
for sale or for a donation.
It may not be the only factor in the equation but seems to me that the subject
of putter swingweight is hardly ever discussed as a fitting parameter.

André.
Database: 2425/4994 - Release Date: 05/12/12