From: owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com [mailto:owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com] On
Behalf Of Burgess Howell
Sent: 25-Mar-13 10:07 PM
To: spinetalkersfo...@yahoogroups.com; ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: ShopTalk: Dynacraft LCG II irons

Yeah, I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping one of you good people
knows where I could find a set of Dynacraft LCG II irons.  Looking
for the 4i thru AW.  I'd prefer the heads, but I'll take a set of
built irons and disassemble, if necessary.

I played my LCG II's for about 14-15 years and I'd be playing them
still except that some bastard broke into my van and stole them last
October while I was away for the weekend.  They were only my 3rd set
of irons in 46 years of playing.  I've now gone through another 4
sets (5, if you count the one set I tore apart and built again) in 5
months and I just can't seem to find the feeling with anything.  I
feel like I'm playing with borrowed hands.

Anyway, if you have a set or know where one could be found, I would
really, REALLY appreciate a pointer.  I'll be glad to pay a fair price.

Thanks.

Burgess