Burgess;

Don't know if this helps but I have a set, 2 - PW of Dynacraft, Tour Forged
001 heads. I've had them for several years. I vaguely recall using them for
a short time, then pulled the shafts and put them on the shelf. They're
forged cavity backs, sweet spot rarely hit. I've actually been thinking
about making them up again. Our fairways here, during the winter, pretty
bare and hard as pool tables. My Callaway Diablo knockoffs sole width makes
it difficult to hit a decent shot. The narrower "blady" sole on the
Dynacrafts looks to me to be a decent solution. I haven't looked online for
pics of these heads so all I can say is that they are pretty close to some
of the old blades but with a relatively shallow cavity.

TFlan