I’ve been importing  components from a company called Hiskei for the
past year and I am their N. American distributor. Designed in Japan by a
company called Golftech. Excellent quality shafts with same
materials/profiles as the Japanese shaft companies but priced at
$90-$125 range instead of $300+. The 45 gram driver shaft and matching
50 g hybrid shaft are especially popular. The =93Wave=94 shaft is my
best seller. The Wave has a unique 10" stepped section about 7=94 from
the tip.  Some of the AGCP guys have tried the forged irons and other
components and have given me some great positive feedback. I=92ve tried
most of the shafts/clubheads and can offer advice if needed. I'd
compare the quality to the Nakashima components but at about 1/2 the
price for many of their components.
I especially like the JP360 forged driver. A new adjustable fairway wood
and hybrid are coming in a few weeks (adjustable driver to follow).=20

Here’s a pdf catalog to download. Send me a note for pricing.
http://gvgolfkorea.windowstest.net/Catalog/2013.HK.E.pdf

Pictures of many of the components (including new paint/graphics for the
Wave shaft) at my Clubmaker Facebook page =
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clubmaker-Online/181867993392

John
shoptalk
810.923.7396