You can use any enamel or acrylic paint. Just dip a small brush in the
paint, apply it to the stamping, wait a couple minutes and wipe it with a
cloth or paper towel - gently. The paint will remain in the cracks and the
rest will wipe away I did that when I worked in the paint shop at American
 Bosch when I was 16 yrs old - and that was a long time ago. Did it on
persimmon heads and metal heads and irons, too.

Always remember the old phrase. . . . KISS!

Tflan