Hello,

I apologize, I believe the first file I attached does not reflect when wan>
FIREWALL is set to DROP.  The one that is now attached does.

Have a great weekend,

Donald S. Doyle

President
G.E.M. Computer Consulting, LLC

317.250.4448

www.gemcc.com <http://www.gemcc.com/>

 <http://www.gemcc.com/> gem-logo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The materials enclosed with this electronic transmission are private and
confidential and are the properties of the sender.  The information
contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity (ies) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone.