Hi Tom! On 28/03/2014 20:45, Tom Eastep wrote: > On 3/28/2014 11:18 AM, Angela Williams wrote: > >>> >>> And I learnt a bit more! >>> >>> I do have AUTOHELPERS=Yes in the shorewall.conf file because I have the >>> ones required compiled into the kernel. >> >> I shut down the old firewall and started shorewall and >> /proc/sys/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_helper was set to 0 >> I tried to force it to 1 but maybe that not right! > > What is the output of 'shorewall show raw'?
I think the CT stuff wotld be missing or partly missing! It's quite funny that when one does the RTFM bit things just get solved! kernel 3.8 the man for shorewall.conf please set AUTOHELPERS=No man shorewall.conf was the winner! Ah but then I have the masters hand to guide me! That made shorewall winge about a missin CY in the xtables sercion. Fixed that and made certain the macro.PPTP had the helper set and by golly it works! I can now fix another site with a SIP problem! Thanks for bearing with me and being my guide! Ang -- Angela Williams angierfw at gmail dot com Linux/Networking Hacker Blog http://angierfw.wordpress.com Smile! Yeshua Loves You! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ _______________________________________________ Shorewall-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users
