Hi list!

I'm writing here to explain my today's weird question:

at home i'm using at the moment a flat ADSL service which gives me
20MBit as download bandwidth and only 1MBit as upload.

I could have also an LTE connection which could give me a better
performance (40/40) but it's limited at 100GBytes transferred per month.

I was wandering if would be possible using shorewall on my openwrt
router, to use 20Mbit flat connection for download usage (eg. normal
surfing, tv streaming etc) and the LTE provider for upload usage
(uploading files on the cloud etc.)

In that case, the LTE monthly limit shouldn't be a problem...

Thanks everybody, have a nice day! :)
Nick