On 9/9/20 12:25 PM, PGNet Dev wrote:
> On 9/9/20 10:07 AM, Tom Eastep wrote:
>
>> Have you set USE_RT_NAMES=Yes? That setting will cause provider names to
>
>> appear in 'ip' commands rather that provider numbers. With
>
>> USE_RT_NAMES=Yes, you must edit /etc/iproute2/rt_tables to provide the
>
>> proper name->number mappings.
>
> yep,
>

>  USE_RT_NAMES=Yes
>

> came over from prior config.
>

> setting
>

>  USE_RT_NAMES=No
>

> cures the problem.  mny thx!
>

> oddly, I can't remember ever having setup /etc/iproute2/rt_tables ... though
> it clearly was.
>
> either it was done automatically, or simply done so long ago i completely
> forgot.

Ignore my last post -- /etc/iproute2/rt_tables IS automatically updated,
unless KEEP_RT_TABLES=Yes.

Tom Eastep        \ Q: What do you get when you cross a mobster
Shoreline,         \    with an international standard?
Washington, USA     \ A: Someone who makes you an offer you
http://shorewall.org \    can't understand