I logged this bug here. https://github.com/sol1/shorewall-nft/issues/35
I would really appreciate a gentoo users feedback on this one.
Its not a platform I have used since 200x or so!

Dave


On Fri, 25 Sept 2026 at 05:44, Phil Stracchino <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 9/24/26 14:56, [email protected] wrote:
> > Hmm, I did have the regular shorewall package which gentoo had, but I
> did not want to unmerge that one before installing this one because I
> wanted to test first to see if there were any gotchus -- so I wonder how to
> fix this I thought the package was arranged so I could install it and do
> the check, etc.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Aaaah, so I think you'll find then that net-firewall/shorewall and
> net-firewall/shorewall-nft cannot be installed at the same time, but the
> shorewall-nft ebuild is not properly tagged for this.
>
>
> --
>    Phil Stracchino
>    Fenian House Publishing
>    [email protected]
>    [email protected]
>    Landline: +1.603.293.8485 <(603)%20293-8485>
>    Mobile:   +1.603.998.6958 <(603)%20998-6958>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Shorewall-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users
>
_______________________________________________
Shorewall-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users

Reply via email to