Hi,

I choose not to get into discussions of conflict of interest aspect of this thread as I prefer to remain naive and assume folks are doing what they believe is in the best interests of the Internet over the long term. However, I'd like to use a footnote from Randy's note to ask what I'm guessing is a stupid question: