Andrew suggests that the new naming schemes should be added to the repos-struct draft.

Tim's message implies that the naming scheme would be added to the roa-format draft (by extension, to whatever draft creates a new repository structure element, like the ghostbusters draft).

I'd like wg consideration as to which would be best, both now and going forward.

--Sandy