Not at all.  What I'm trying to say is that the IPv6 RIB is already growing at
about 60% y/y.  Further, the transition to IPv6 _may_ trigger de-aggregation
within the IPv4 RIB, as we maximize the utilization of the v4 address space.

Given these two factors, I'm highly skeptical of a 15% growth rate.

Tony