Hi Stewart,

I'm struggling to see how draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct could exist as a
Standards Track document without a significant rewrite and then passing back
through both WG and IETF last calls.

The document at this stage is structured as a _recommendation_ to RPKI
participants on one particular RPKI naming scheme.

While I think that having the files in the RPKI have particular extensions
helps relying parties decode the structure, I'm not convinced that turning
that into a standards action is a healthy option.

At this stage I feel more comfortable leaving it as BCP.

Cheers
Terry