> Checking back on this... I see that Randy had rev'd the document since
> this last conversation-set ... Danny has 2 editorial changes and 1
> 'large' comment... I don't yet see any feedback on those, but the
> previous set of comments/requests are taken care of to the original
> peoples' satsifaction?
>
> I suspect some feedback to Danny will come soonish, but can we close
> out the other set of requests?

one of danny's ed comments confuses me.  NotFound is a keyword.

danny's substantial comment, re marking of stuff originated internally
within one's own AS, is
  o in pfx-validate, as it is protocol,
  o has been raised by ops in workshops, and
  o is being madly discussed offline as the router implementors have
    some problems with side-effects of marking them

i have been holding -13 in my edit buffer for some weeks, tweaking as
clues filtered in from mailing list.  i can drop it now, as i presume
the flood gates have opened, or hold it until later in the week.

randy