On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Eric Osterweil <eosterw...@verisign.com> wrote:
> My input is that the current work that does not address the real route leak
> threat, and it is therefore insufficient.

and many, many times ... 'how would you do this, really, show me the
math' has been asked. the closest so far is Brian's set of 3 id's
which are being chattered about in IDR and some in SIDR as well.

btw, Is 'the real route leak threat' different in some way than other
(what other?) route-leak-threats? and is it the only thing you care
about? (I think there are others, is this the only uncovered hole in
the pasture? or are you worried about breaking your leg on something
else as well?)

-chris