I have read this draft and previous versions and I support publishing it.

One nit - we've had several conversations about whether to use AS_Path as
synonymous with AS4_Path since we require (with a MUST) support for 4-octet
ASNs. I don't remember which way we came down on the matter, whether to
explicitly say AS4_PATH since that is what will really be used, or to leave
that as an exercise for the implementer.

Thanks,

Wes George

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.