The -13 revision addresses all of my questions, thanks.

On 2015-07-06 19:26, Matthew Lepinski wrote:
David,

Thanks a lot for raising this issue.

Based on the discussion in Dallas, I was hoping that we could just go
with the clean approach of including the MP_REACH_NLRI attribute in
the signature.

As you correctly point out, we cant sign MP_REACH_NLRI, because the
"Network Address of Next Hop" field within MP_REACH_NLRI changes as an
update message propagates through network. (I.e., if we sign what the
-12 draft says we should sign, verification will often fail.)

I have just submitted a -13 version of the document that pulls out the fields from MP_REACH_NRLI which arent changed in transit (and thus can
be safely signed).

- Matt Lepinski

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:21 PM, David Mandelberg