From: sidr <sidr-boun...@ietf.org<mailto:sidr-boun...@ietf.org>> on behalf of
Matthew Lepinski <mlepinski.i...@gmail.com<mailto:mlepinski.i...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, June 15, 2015 at 12:41 AM
To: "sidr@ietf.org<mailto:sidr@ietf.org>" <sidr@ietf.org<mailto:sidr@ietf.org>>
Subject: [sidr] New Version: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-12

I have submitted a new version of the BGPsec protocol specification.

This version includes some minor fixes as well as all of the changes discussed
at IETF 92. (Minutes can be found here --
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/92/minutes/minutes-92-sidr) I believe that all
open issues with this document have been addressed.

The only normative changes in the -12 version are the following:
-- BGPsec speakers MUST support the multi-protocol extension (RFC 4760)
-- BGPsec now signs the entire MP_REACH_NLRI attribute. (Recall that there was
an error previously where the AFI was not protected under the signature)

I believe that this document is now ready to ship to the IESG. If you disagree,
please let me know what still needs to be addressed.

- Matt Lepinski

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.