The adoption discussion showed consensus that the wg wants to adopt this work.

The authors should submit a draft using the usual wg draft naming convention:
draft-ietf-sidr-yourtitlehere.txt

—Sandy, speaking as one of the wg co-chairs

(Actually, the adoption discussion was more energetic and productive than I
remember seeing in a long time.)