Hi Bozidar,

That really depends on the kind of error you are obtaining on the reading
of the pesudo by siesta. There are several points in which your e-mail
provides incomplete information:

1) Have you downloaded the pseudopotential itself? If it's giving an
error, then it might be corrupted. Difficult to happen, but could be.

2) Have you downloaded the input file and then generated the pseudo using
atom? If so, then you may (inappropriately) be getting ghost states and
this is the kind of error Chun is referring to; it has been discussed on
the list a while ago.  If this is the case (ghost states from a pseudo
which is known to have none), then you should recompile atom with a good
compiler (intel is very good), with -O2 optimization, and NOT -O3, which
is known to, in some cases, induce to numerical errors.

So, to really help you, you should provide more information on what you
have actually done.

Best regards,

Marcos

--
Dr. Marcos Verissimo Alves
Post-Doctoral Fellow

--------

I have become so addicted to vi that I try to exit OpenOffice by typing :wq!