Dear Óscar Paz,
         Thanks for your reply. Yes, now it works. But now I have
another question. When can the single quotes be replaced by double
quotes in Fortran? Do they behave completely same for all the cases? I
asked this question because in my Fortran book it uses single quotes
to write string. I never thought about the way of changing single
quotes to double quotes to solve the problem. I will consult his
question in the documents later. But I will appreciate you greatly If
you can give me brief introduction because it will save me a lot of
time. Thanks a lot.

Best regards
Q. Feng