Hey!

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 02:30:42PM +0100, Helge Kruse wrote:
> I am not sure what configuration should be set here. I would be interesting
> to see a successful operation with that device on a Linux PC hardware. Could
> you generate a similar log with "sigrok-cli --scan" and send it to me?

I do not have this device so can't send you a log, unfortunately. I
can only suggest to try a LiveCD/LiveUSB system with GNU/Linux or
probably use a VM and USB pass-through and that would be the most
direct way for you to see where the things go differently as you'll be
able to do as many tests as needed.

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com