For example, suppose I have put some screenshots under different folders under
"C:\Test":

C:\Test\Cat
C:\Test\Login
C:\Test\Module1
C:\Test\Module2

Then I use setBundlePath to set the C:\Test as my screenshot folder, but Sikuli
can't find the screenshots under "C:\Test\Login".
(1) Excuse me, is there a way to make it work for sub-folders?
If not, should I change the screenshot folder before using different Sikuli
scripts?
I don't want to add all possible paths into BundlePath because I guess this may
affect the searching performance. Am I right?

By the way, I have another question:
(2)
I've read this: http://doc.sikuli.org/globals.html#getImagePath
However, I am still not clear about the difference between ImagePath and
BundlePath.
Excuse me, when should I use ImagePath and when should I use BundlePath?

Thank you.