Parn Yin is still having a problem:
Yeah, pythonized... thank you RaiMan!

In fact I don't have any programming experience before studying Python.
What you taught me help me to think more like a programmer, make my project
better and better.
I've learned a lot from you!(bow)

For the problem I mentioned above, I need to describe the background.
I'm developing the automation test project but other guys will use it also.
They will copy the project to their machine and run it.
But they may not copy it to the same place as mine, so that they will use
"set_screenshot_path" to set their path.

Just like a software or a tool in real life, the users would not be comfortable
if you ask them to follow some specail rules.
If they can just copy their directory path(e.g.C:\test\new) from Windows
Explorer's address bar and paste it to use, they will be happy.
If I need to tell them "Remember to use '\\' or 'r' otherwise it may not work
sometimes", they will complain and take out the guns and saws...:)

So, I want to find a way to treat the parameter "my_screenshot_path" as
raw input, it would be better than telling other guys rules and ask them
to remember.