RaiMan requested more information:
--- this seems to be the print app after the initial focus()
10:54:59.793999 : [10840:ros.exe (WEADDT ROS : (1936x1176))] WEADDT ROS

--- this seems to be the print app after the followup focus()
Giving up!
[10840:ros.exe (WEADDT ROS : Liten testdatabas / Klient: 3.6.3.0)] WEADDT ROS

as we can see, the window text is updated.

--- this is the report from getApps()
App.getApps: 1 apps (1 having window)

which confirms, that only one process "ros.exe" exists, which has a main
window

--- after that there is 3 times a message like
...  Found image region for  ...

which I interpret such that the window at least is visible.

So if you managed to get the window hidden after the first focus
somehow, then apparently the second focus must have brought it back to
front ????