Thanks for the comments everyone, fantastic feedback that will
certainly have an impact!
I'm Tristran, the mate Pete mentioned :)

Your feedback has raised a couple of questions in my head -

* As we use paypal, trial periods can be incorporated into the
subscription. The downside is this would require customers to enter
their payment details before the trial ends. This is fairly standard,
but I think it could be a put off for people wanting to just have a
peek. What do you think? We could set up trial accounts on a by
request basis without entering paypal details, but that would involve
waiting for someone to create an account. It would be nice not to
solely rely on PayPal but that is a whole other can of worms I won't
open now :)

* Our pricing page is a bit backwards at the moment - we need to re
order it from small to large packages. Our rationale was businesses of
5 or so staff are probably so small it's not necessary to have a
dedicated shift notification system. But perhaps we are cutting out
some of the market?

MYOB and other integrations would be a great feature. It's definately
on the list :)

Cheers,

Tristran