I can be there this week but usually Wednesday nights I'm playing a
comp game up at NSBA at Crows Nest, so if there is another evening
that works for everyone, that would be great. On the other hand, maybe
it's better that you don't have to experience my crunching unstoppable
centre defence...

- alan