If you have staff the payroll module in Saasu is brilliant - let me dump ADP
Payline so has paid for itself many times over.
Although I must admit, despite being a long-time Saasu advocate, Xero looks
pretty damn nice and I particularly like their dashboard. No payroll, no
good for me though.And I don't think Alan is correct on the pricing as Saasu
is well below the $50 per month for Xero.

Phil Sim
Chief Executive Officer,
MediaConnect Australia Pty Ltd
www.mediaconnect.com.au