Hi All,

I'll follow the example and introduce myself.

My name is Daniel Purchas and I'm one of 3 founding directors of a start up
called GradConnection.

We've been running for about 6 months now and have started focusing
specifically on a service that profiles graduate employers using a decision
engine online, so we're starting to turn into a bit of a .com which has been
really fun.

I'm starting to get involved in the grace hotel drinks, twitter and the
google groups so no doubt I'll be meeting a few of you over the next few
months.

Twitter: @danpurchas
Email: d...@gradconnection.com

--