Hi All,

Thought I would just give a quick intro.

My name is Humphrey Laubscher and I currently design and implement SOE/
MOE infrastructure solutions for businesses. I have been in the IT
Support/Design area as a contractor for about 10 years and haven't
really done much else besides work my way up the ladder in my field
for large corporates in the financial and telecom arenas so I think I
am getting the itch! :)

I am getting really excited about the mobile application market and
have joined to find out more about the market and what I would have to
do to get an Internet/Mobile Phone App start-up going.

I have lived in Melb for 6 years now and before that had about a year
in the US, 4 years in the UK and grew up in South Africa. (How good
was the cricket! ;)

Well great to meet you all and hopefully I will be able to add
something of value in the near future.

On a side note if anyone can let me know of any good Melbourne
Networks that I should look into which could expose me to the Mobile
App/Internet/Startup Arena I would really appreciate it. I am also
looking out for a business partner and some really great skill sets to
make my vision a reality so if anyone is interested in meeting up in
Melb for a coffee (Or on Skype for those around Australia) please let
me know.

Thanks,
Humphrey