Lots of people in the valley are trying to work this out themselves. I
think the challenge right now is product ideas. Don't give up too
quicky - this an interesting field right now. (Actually I'm spending
my spare thoughts this weekend to advise a valley entrepreneur on
product ideas - he's already got the technology bit sorted.)

Sent from my iPhone