Thanks every for your advice.

It sounds as though BizSpark is Microsoft's way of staying in the game then.
I have no money.

I might benefit from enrolment because my product is platform neutral, and I
may deploy it on top of a Microsoft product. However, I'm putting together a
PoC in Java, because I know the language better.

I'll ponder it.

  Owen.

--
www.cliquespace.net