Okay, I have read the contract. I have one more additional concern:

The "Points service" and "Bing Cashback" sounds like a great way for
Microsoft to get you to do things beneficial to Microsoft. At the very
least, I would find this to be a distracting annoyance. Can someone put to
me a good reason for joining BizSpark based on participation in "Points
service" or "Bing Cashback"?

  Owen.