Hi All

We have launch CreditorWatch - http://creditorwatch.com.au

As friends of Silicon Beach we have setup a promo code that will not
be ever matched again, sba1, which gives your first 3 months free
access. That is HUGH! The only requirement is that you have a valid
ABN.

What
Basically CreditorWatch is an online platform that allows businesses
to expose clients who have not paid invoices.

You can nominate for CreditorWatch to send you email alerts for ABNs
you are watching so you know immediately if one of your customers has
started defaulting elsewhere.

Why Join
Our service gives you advance notice if someone starts to default on
other suppliers
Our subscription model is much cheaper then the competitors.

Whom
Small to medium Businesses in Australia (though our patent covers the
US too).

Why
The CEO is from the print industry and was sick of businesses to do
not pay their bills and go to a competitor and then rack up huge debt
with them and then move on to next competitor.

How
We allow businesses to post defaults against business. The lawyers
require proof which is a statement of demand or other legal notice.

Our generous promo code is the best code we will ever release. We ask
that in exchange for the offer that you provide feedback on the site,
the layout, the concept, the usability and anything else you can think
of.

Kind regards,
Dale

Dale Hurley