I'm sorry, I imagine these guys have the best of intentions but this is just
wrong.

There's no protection against malicious use of the service (load up a
document? Oh please)
There's no transparency - you can't easily explore or find out about any
malicious use.
There's no recognition that some disputes are genuine.

I love this bit.

  Can I dispute the default registered against my business?
  Yes. You must be a member of CreditorWatch in order to dispute a document
or registered default. Click here to  become a member.

That's right, for $24 a month you get the opportunity to dispute a document
- if you're lucky enough to find out about it -and they'll "endeavour to
respond ... within 3-5 business days"

I think sometimes we get carried way with our own entrepreneurial and
technical cleverness - and people's rights get trampled in the process.  We
set up the knowledgerights forum (knowledgerights.org) to highlight and
examine just this kind of thing.

Well - you asked for feedback Dale ;-)

Steve