I'm still so angry about this decision I don't know where to begin.

What an insane way to both announce and introduce new pricing policy.
Cuba could have done it better. My brother sells and installs solar
panels and he's probably just lost his job. And NSW just lost a chance
to gradually start weaning itself off coal-fired generation.

F*ckwits.