Alan,

"It's the home insulation scheme all over again"

I'd be careful about that metaphor. The problems with the home insulation
scheme were as much due to the shonkiness and opportunism of the companies
after the money as lax oversight on the part of government. Despite the claims
of some, Peter Garrett did not send untrained young men into lethal
environments.

Mismanagement on the part of the NSW government is obviously a factor. But (in
part due to your arguments) I don't think the solar industry itself is
blameless. Did no one say "an expensive gross tariff is probably not going to
last"? If my business was solely dependent on the largesse of a fickle and
panicky benefactor, I would have trouble sleeping at nights.

Whilst this is obviously a topic that you are passionate about and the NSW govt
has not been great, what else are you going to take away from this?

Regards,

Matt Moore
+61 423 784 504
m...@innotecture.com.au