Thanks Alan, this is exactly what I was thinking. The 'richest people
in tech' is a strange idea, and very out of character for a startup-
oriented culture. Who here really cares how much some IT executive at
an ISP makes, or a telco, or someone who inherited tech wealth from
Daddy (or Mummy)? It's not really our game whether you're a tech-
oriented Web 0.0 startup dullard like myself, or a dynamic and sexy
Web 2.0 guy like everyone else here.

However, I suspect this is a fine way to quickly attract attention for
Delimiter... You still might be better off with "Most Beautiful People
in Tech" or "Most Weirdly Compelling Chin-beard in an Internet
Startup" or whatnot.

Geoff.