Hey,

Just a quick tack on to this, Mike hasn't mentioned how many non-monetary
benefits with working with the guys in the current Project Hollywood.

OrionVM moved our team in here in July this year, and it has been awesome.
The team environment in this office is great, there is synergies within each
company's fields. The best part for a start-up is the ability to shout out
and ask questions at the drop of a hat to a bunch of people who have done it
before, and are more than willing to help out.

People like the Gradconnection boys, Brokepacker/Adlibre and Jack Delosa
from the Entourage have been great in pointing us in the right direction
when we have needed it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

*Sheng* *Yeo*