We've found this invaluable in the shared office we're in too. We're now partnering with another web company in the office on a lot of our work. Leads have flowed around the office. And even just being within earshot of people much more experienced with business you pick up tips and techniques that would be hard to pick any other way.

---
Dylan Jay
Plone Solutions Manager. www.pretaweb.com
P +612 80819071   M +61421477460